Debt Tec (Pty) Ltd was originally founded in 2000 by a group of Radiologists that identified the need for a collections company that specialised in medical collections. Needless to say the majority of our clients are still medical practitioners. We therefore have vast experience in the collection of medical debt and understand and maintain best collection practises as not to damage that Doctor-Patient relationship.
Our Service focuses on:
- The rights of the Healthcare Professional.
- Ethical collection practices.
- Increased cash flow through effectively managing debtors.
- Maintaining a good Doctor-Patient relationship.
Workman’s Compensation Fund Accounts
As most of you know dealing with the Workman's Compensation Fund can be frustrating when it comes to getting your "injury on duty" claims paid timeously. We now offer an IOD solution that sees your claims paid in record time with special attention on reporting and feedback to clients.
Service benefit includes:
- Our skilled staff can assist in preparing claims and relevant documents at your premises.
- Submission of IOD claims directly to the Workman’s Compensation Fund.
- Payment made directly to you.
- Payments made between 30-90 days after submission providing the claim is valid.
- No involved contracts and the debts are not ceded.
- Collections are done on a “No collection, No fee” basis.
- Remittance advice on successful collections.
Debt Tec has over the past few years established a good relationship with the Compensation Fund and has successfully assisted various clients with the recovery of their IOD claims.
We have historically recovered over 9 Million Rand worth of outstanding IOD claims within 1 calendar month for one client and over 6 Million rand in outstanding IOD claims within the same period for another client.
Road Accident Fund Accounts
We assist numerous medical practices with the recovery of RAF accounts directly from the Road Accident Fund. The recovery of these claims work similar to the WCA accounts with collections being paid directly to the client from the Fund.